Huang Qi Vital Action Sheet Mask
Huang Qi (pronounced who-ah-ng chi) is a renowned healing herb used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to improve blood flow and restore vitality.
Flourishing along the edges of forests and wood clearings in its native China, the roots of this flowering perennial are harvested during fall months once the plant has reached full maturity, between 4-7 years old.
This sheet mask is soaked in an herbal blend that helps improve circulation and assists in strengthening dermal fibers where wrinkles begin.
- Huang Qi (Astragalus) helps inhibit the enzymes that break down elastin that keeps skin supple and firm
- Antioxidants from Green Tea Leaf help prevent collagen breakdown and free radical damage caused by environmental pollutants
- Chinese Foxglove works beneath the surface of the skin to help lessen appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Intended for all skin types.
4 sheet masks
Use 1-2 times per week or as needed.
- Remove the mask from package. Carefully unfold.
- Apply the mask to clean face and press down with the guiding layer facing up. Avoid the eye area.
- Gently smooth onto the face.
- After 10 minutes, remove the mask. Gently massage your face for 1 minute. Follow with moisturizer if needed.