WEI Moonstone Chinese Face Roller Plus Lotus Blossom Thirst Relief Sheet Mask
Renowned for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine this facial roller helps promote circulation for healthier looking skin. Moonstone has long been known for its calming, soothing qualities on the emotional body. Complete with large and small stone rollers, these dual-ended rollers are ideal for your face, under eyes and neck.
Lotus Blossom Thirst Relief Sheet Mask
Rooted in rich black mud and blooming in the water, these blossoms are hand-harvested in July when the air is drenched in moisture.
Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for soft, smooth skin that is plumped with moisture.
Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine from root to blossom, the Lotus Blossom is legendary for its herbal health benefits and its beauty.
Soaked in an herbal concentrate that combines a potent Lotus extract with Hyaluronic Acid, this oil-free, luxurious face mask offers maximum hydration and revitalizes lifeless-looking skin, leaving a dewy and fresh appearance.
- Lotus Blossom essence provides potent hydration to the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid improves moisture levels and overall elasticity of the skin
- Antioxidant Lingzhi Reishi Mushroom extract helps retain and regulate water levels in the skin
Intended for all skin types.
Targeting the 4 specific areas (see image), massage the areas for five to ten minutes. 1) Eyes Using the small roller, work the lids and under eye area. Continue rolling in strips from the corner of the eyes to the ear with the small roller. Repeat with the other side. Roll each area 3 to 6 times. 2) Nose, Chin, Jaw Using the large roller, work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with upper lip, lower lip and the chin. At the chin follow along the lower jaw line to under the ear lobe. Then repeat with the other side. Roll each area 3 to 6 times. 3) Forehead Using the large roller, from the center of the forehead, moving either left or right, begin at the hairline, rolling slowly towards the ear. Roll each area 3 to 6 times. 4) Neck Using the large roller, from the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin, working outwards to the sides of the neck. Then repeat with the other side. Roll each area 3 to 6 times.
Pro Tip: Keep in cool area and apply along with your favorite serum for extra benefits.
- Remove the mask from package. Carefully unfold.
- Apply the mask to clean face and press down with the blue layer facing up. Avoid the eye area.
- Carefully peel away blue layer and discard. Gently smooth the remaining layer onto the face.
- After 10 minutes, remove the mask. Gently massage your face for 1 minute. Follow with moisturizer if needed.