Royal Ming Imperial Serum
This luxurious face-defining serum quickly and deeply penetrates skin to enrich, firm, and plump resulting in a more contoured, youthful appearance.
- At the heart of this 600-year-old, 18-herb complex are Red and White Tree Peony, which are powerful antioxidants known to help balance the skin
- Features a patented delivery system called Adipofill’in™ to help reduce the appearance of structural aging and plump up the skin.
- Tibetan Safflower helps to nourish the skin, providing potent hydration
- Rich in phytonutrients, Wild Ginseng Root helps to regenerate, brighten, and smooth the skin
- Centella, known as one of the miracle elixirs of life, helps strengthen the skin and improve its resilience
When the Imperial House of the Ming Dynasty discovered the core principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine it provided a fountain of youth in herbal prescriptions created exclusively for the Royal Family to achieve balanced and beautiful skin.
The Royal Staff would travel to the distant Luo Yang region to harvest the very best of Red Tree Peonies at the precise moment when the morning dew would kiss the “king of all flowers” with new life. White Tree Peonies were collected at night in the moonlight. These precious gifts would become the 2 Emperor herbs from which the Imperial Herbalist would brew his closely guarded 18-herb Royal Ming Broth. Additional herbs were skillfully added in accordance with Traditional Chinese Medicine doctrine to enhance the Red and White Tree Peony base. These included 8 Prime Minister, 5 Minister and 3 Envoy herbs to achieve the ultimate balanced beauty ritual for flawless skin.
More than 600 years later, WEI Royal Ming continues in the tradition once used exclusively by the Royal Family.
Intended for all skin types.
1.7 fl oz/50mL
Use daily, morning and evening.
Apply to entire face and neck. Follow with moisturizer.
Red Peony, White Peony, Tibetan Safflower, Wild Ginseng
You May Also Like
Royal Ming Golden Skincare Collection